Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A change of paradigm in science

Well, I will start by publishing some notes I took in the last months.
This one is from june 15:
If science limits itself to describing what it sees, then it will be no evolution. "Survival of the fitness" and "struggle for life" has been the law, now its time to a change of paradigm.

I have not much faith in "science", but I do recognize its existence. In fact, it is posible to notice such a change of paradigm. Scientists are today much more inclined to elaborate theoretical models, even when they lack enough proofs to sustain them. In other words: they have learned to use (also) their fantasy, their imagination.

You must know that I am graduated and I have my titles, so I know what I am talking about.

We have still to see which and how can be the new paradigm. Do you have some ideas? (this post is about evolution, as you may have noticed).

No comments: